Everybody always have questions about who and what is this artist guy called John F. Moore. Well here are the answers.....
What is your story - My Resume should explain my situation.
January 2007 to November 5, 2010 Stornoway Communications North York, ON
• Web/Graphic Designer
• Maintained the 4 websites, 1 website corporate and 3 other used to promote Tier 2 Digital TV Stations. Stornoway Communications is no longer in business. The links are either dead or someone else has purchased them.
- www.bpmtv.com – related to the Dance Channel, bpm:tv – php/MySQL based site
- www.ichannel.ca – Intelligent Television or iChannel – Drupal based site
- www.thepetnetwork.tv – The Pet Network – Drupal based site
• Maintained the sites via Dreamweaver/Flash and MySQL
• Produced on-air Broadcast Graphics
• Produced print materials for on-location events, well as promotional brochures and flyers
• Created and produced 3 monthly e-mail newsletters, as well as special events/bulletins,
• In my spare time (at night and weekends), I’ve maintained numerous website based on WordPress. I have extensive experience in Plugins, Widgets and automated content.
August 2005 to November, 2006 Netvisual Media Networks Belleville, ON
• Sole designer of Plasma Screen advertisements for retailers and service providers in the Quinte Region,
• Done primarily in AfterEffects, Flash 8, Illustrator 10 and Photoshop CS
March 2005 to June 2005 Iko-Software Technologies. Vaughan, ON
• Designed 10 Poker Games for downloading purposes,
• Worked on a 3D slot games, designed using 3D Studio Max and Photoshop
April 2004 to March 2005
Freelance Web Design in Eastern Ontario/Western USA
2001 - April 2004 Z Touch Systems, Inc. Las Vegas, NV
• Chief Designer of Sales and Marketing material (Brochures, Posters & Reports).
• Designed several large scale signs/print outs.
• Designed numerous websites and back ends for various clients.
• Solely responsible for the look and feel of the Z Touch Systems Virtual Private Network
(enclosed Intranet). Designed it so it was dummy-proof.
• Created Logos/cash card designs for various clients such as Bluko, ZZ Cash,
GPX Global Card and Cash Anywhere.
2000 - 2001 Media Central Productions Las Vegas, NV
• Chief Designer responsible for such Las Vegas clients as Fletcher Jones Toyota, Vista Chevrolet,
Wheeler’s RV, Fletcher Jones Lexus and Las Vegas Athletic Club.
• Designed, created and maintained many client sites
• Worked on many newspaper ads for the Sonic Group Dealerships and Integrity Chrysler-Plymouth in
Las Vegas, Nevada.
• Updated and maintained the company web site.
• Regularly designed billboard advertisements for the Las Vegas Valley.
• Created numerous 2D/3D corporate logos.
• Wrote creative copy for B2C brochures, newsletters and pamphlets
1998 - 2000 Acres Gaming Inc. Las Vegas, NV
3D Graphic Artist
• Head Graphic Artist
• Pioneered the gaming graphics of Acres’ Bonus System via Plasma screens.
• Solely created graphics for 5 bonus games at Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino.
• Created and came up with the game concept and graphics of Bulls Eye Bonus.
• Produced over 25 game ideas for Top Box Conversion Kits for the Bally 5500 Slot Machine
• Created 4 working Top Box Conversion Kits glass designs for the Bally 7200 Slot Machine.
1997 - 1998 Up in the Air Productions Las Vegas, NV
3D Graphic Artist
• Created undersea graphics for the Fremont Street Experience show - “The Rescue.”
1996 - 1997 Komani Gaming Buffalo Grove, IL
• Created Game Play Animations and Cinematics for the published title “Bottom of the Ninth 97
Edition” for the PlayStation 1 game console.
• Created 2D animations from their famous shoot-em up arcade games to the PlayStation
1 game console.
1995 - 1996 North Star Studios San Mateo, CA
Computer Graphic Artist
• Created game play animations and cinematics for the following games: Monstrous City and
Software - 3D Packages:
Discreet’s 3D Studio Max, Avid’s Softimage, Corel Bryce, Poser, Rhino 3D, some AutoCad and Swift 3D
Software - 2D Packages:
Adobe Photoshop/ImageReady, Illustrator and Streamline. InDesign, Macromedia Flash MX, Freehand,
Fireworks, Quark Xpress, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe PageMaker and D Paint.
Software - 2D Animation Packages:
Adobe AfterEffects, Premiere, Discreet’s Animator Studio, Macromedia Flash MX and Swishmax.
Software - Html Editors:
Microsoft FrontPage 2000, Macromedia Dreamweaver MX & Flash MX
Television Broadcasting & Film Design - Loyalist College - Belleville, Ontario
Technical Animation - Sheridan College - Oakville, Ontario
BFA in Fine Arts - New York Institute of Technology - Old Westbury, NY
Computer Animation - Sheridan College - Oakville, Ontario
Are you available for hire?
Yes. It depends on the project you have on plans for.
What is your present situation?
Currently my main source of employment is my beer and wine tour business. It is called Ride With John.ca. Here is the link.